Late Term and Child Loss

Can't believe it.... ***UPDATE****

BIL and his wife just got back from vacation (not a huge fan of either of them for complicated reasons).  They borrowed a suitcase from us and even though I told BIL wife we don't need it back she still called yesterday to ask when we were going to come get it.  She then asked when we leave on our trip.  I told her "Corbin's Birthday."  She said "oh, when is that?"  I can understand friends not remembering the date but this is her nephew!  She should know!  Sorry, just needed to vent somewhere where people would understand.

So after dealing with this a few days ago, DH called his brother last night to let him know that we're going to the cemetery on Sunday to celebrate Corbin's birthday before we head out on our trip and invited them to join us if they want.  He then tells DH he's having a really hard day.  DH asks why.  He said "because Corbin's birthday was yesterday."  THIS IS YOUR NEPHEW!!!!!  His birthday was not Tuesday, it's Sunday.  You should know this!  And to top it off - I'm mad because, if he really did think his birthday was Tuesday, I'm mad that they didn't call/text/message/email anything to us - even "thinking about you guys today."  Nothing.  I remember all 4 of his kids' birthdays, the least they could do is remember our son's.  And considering I just told his wife 2 days earlier when his birthday was he really should know.  I'm now seething and want nothing more to do with them.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

Re: Can't believe it.... ***UPDATE****

• ugh, that is horrible....I just have come to realize not only do we have to deal with all of our own emotions, we have to deal with everyone elses stupidity...and be the bigger people...its like really!!!??!

I hope your day gets better.

image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 2/4/13 EDD: 10/11/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Patiently waiting for Buggirl to join me!!
    Beta #1 11dpo:89 Progesterone:38.9 Beta #2 18dpo:1940
    HB seen at 6w HB 8w 5d 176bpm! Its a BOY!
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • I'm sorry, that's really difficult. She should be ashamed. I wish some people would think before they speak. ((hugs))

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry.  That is pretty rude of her.  Even if she didn't remember (which she most definitely should have) it would have been so much nicer of her to just pretend like she remembered.   

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Unbelievable! 
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • I don't blame you one bit for being upset!

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Yes that is crappy.   I am sorry, there aren't any other words.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:

So after dealing with this a few days ago, DH called his brother last night to let him know that we're going to the cemetery on Sunday to celebrate Corbin's birthday before we head out on our trip and invited them to join us if they want.  He then tells DH he's having a really hard day.  DH asks why.  He said "because Corbin's birthday was yesterday."  THIS IS YOUR NEPHEW!!!!!  His birthday was not Tuesday, it's Sunday.  You should know this!  And to top it off - I'm mad because, if he really did think his birthday was Tuesday, I'm mad that they didn't call/text/message/email anything to us - even "thinking about you guys today."  Nothing.  I remember all 4 of his kids' birthdays, the least they could do is remember our son's.  And considering I just told his wife 2 days earlier when his birthday was he really should know.  I'm now seething and want nothing more to do with them.

Again, I am sorry.  It hurts so much when the people in our lives don't seem to care or remember things that are so important.  

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"