Natural Birth

Had my Home Birth!

It took me a week to get around to it but here's the link to my birth story:

https://hopefulpessimistlife.blogspot.com/2012/10/miss-zoe-is-here-home-birth-story.html

Miss Zoe Madelon came at exactly 41wks.  She fit right in with the rest of our October craziness (Her bday is 10/18, DH's bday is 10/22, Big Sister's bday is 10/26 and our anniversary is 10/30).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

Re: Had my Home Birth!

• Congratulations on Miss Zoe!  I'm sorry about your husband not getting his paternity leave, what a bummer.  Do you have any family or close friends nearby who can help you out a little more?

Haha, my username should read "3Girlsand1BoyMama"...with #5 on the way!  (and then we're done.)

Me, 33, DH, 32  DDs 9, 7, 4 and DS 2.  EDD #5 4-29-15

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congratulations! Sounds like you did fabulously.

:] thanks for sharing!
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • image3GirlsMama:
    Congratulations on Miss Zoe!  I'm sorry about your husband not getting his paternity leave, what a bummer.  Do you have any family or close friends nearby who can help you out a little more?

Thanks it hit me pretty hard since he's deployed right now.  He won't get to meet the baby until she's at least 9mos old.  I have some family but they're not exactly the most helpful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• CONGRATS! That is so wonderful! I am more and more inspired to have a home birth next time and stories like your's make me feel like I can do it! I'm so sorry your DH won't be able to come home! That has got to be so hard doing it all on your own! Your girls are lucky to have such an amazing, strong mama!
  • Congratulations and great job! I'm so sorry YH won't be able to be home with you, I can't imagine. I hope you're able to fall into a great routine soon and that the time flies until he can be home.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"