May 2012 Moms
Options

What does your LO like to 'talk' to?

My LO LOVES to talk to the door knob on the door behind the rocker-  something about it catches his eye and he also loves to coo and ooohh at the blue light on the satelittel box. (that's his favorite!)... I sometimes have to turn the power off for our middle of the night feedings b/c he'll get too distracted to go back to sleep.

Is there an 'everyday' thing, other than a toy, that your LO likes to 'talk' to?

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What does your LO like to 'talk' to?

• Options
    DD's favorite conversation friends are the ceiling fan, a metal pipe in our bedroom that runs from the wood stove, and our curtains. She's also happy to talk to the chandelier in the dining room! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS loves his projected starfish that we put on at night.  Its more like play time than bed time with that thing!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lucas is the youngest of three so he has someone to talk to all the time. Him and his 2 year old brother have some good conversations, I just wish it was in English.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    He loves his soothe and glow seahorse. I swear he stays up late just chatting away to it. And tonight my husband introduced him to each animal on his mobile and after LO had been put to bed we heard lots of cooing and giggling. Apparently it was good conversation!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    light fixtures and ceiling fans here...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"