Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Melaleuca products?

Anyone use these products? What do you think? I haven't been able to find much information on them. Are there products clean?
www.lulukangaroo.com Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Melaleuca products?

• Options
    "Amway", "pyramid scheme" and "can't cancel" ...comes to mind :P
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I used to use them and I really liked them. It is a pyramid but you become a member so you can get them at a cheaper price. If you just want to buy them for your own personal choice then I recommend them or even if you want to sell them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedosafyre:
    "Amway", "pyramid scheme" and "can't cancel" ...comes to mind :P

This. I steer clear even though MIL sells it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Their products are great, however, as a customer, you have to place minimum orders every so often which is what turned me off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

A friend and I have a membership together. I only end up ordering every few months, b/c frankly we don't go through it fast enough. I have never been impressed with their laundry detergent or shampoos. Their dishwasher detergent and cleaners are wonderful. Although for their cleaners some of them are REALLY strong and I wonder how "natural" they really are. They also have so many different  types of cleaners. I really like Ms Meyers better, seems more natural and more of a all in one cleaner.

I will probably eventually stop ordering b/c I hate having to order a certain about when I do. It ends up being about $50 per month. 

• Options
    We've been customers for over 4 years now, and couldn't be happier. I was hesitant at first, but did my research. This company is incredible, and stands alone in comparison to any other. The people who throw it in the bucket with "pyramids" or MLM's etc. obviously didn't comprehend much. Make your own educated decision. Bashing or saying "no" to something you don't fully understand only shows ignorance. 
  • Options

imagecja106:
    We've been customers for over 4 years now, and couldn't be happier. I was hesitant at first, but did my research. This company is incredible, and stands alone in comparison to any other. The people who throw it in the bucket with "pyramids" or MLM's etc. obviously didn't comprehend much. Make your own educated decision. Bashing or saying "no" to something you don't fully understand only shows ignorance. 

Thank you for this timely and marginally relevant advice. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"