Georgia Babies

SLWPRINCESS

Hey there.  I think about your mom often as I know her treatment timelines are probably similar to mine.  Hope she is doing well.

Was wondering if you could help me with Disney tickets.  We are thinking about taking the kids next month.  I believe that you recommend getting the mousesaver newsletter and I just looked into it, but I don't think I will get a copy before the time I want to by the tickets.  Any chance you got one this month with a link that you could pass on?  Feel free to email me at doctryan@hotmail.com

Re: SLWPRINCESS

• not sure when she's on again, so i am forwarding to you right now.
  • Thanks for forwarding that Staci- I think I deleted mine! Let me know if you have any other questions about Disney! You're so sweet for checking on my mom- she is doing well- just finished up her radiation 2 weeks ago and had her port removed last week. Her hair is starting to come back and she's feeling better everyday. She had eased back into work after she finished the chemo and now she's pretty much back to full time. The chemo was pretty hard on her- especially the first and second doses- she got very dehydrated both times and really scared us. Luckily, she only had to have 4 treatments... she said she may not have finished if it had been more than that. All in all, she really has responded well and we're pleased with her prognosis. How about you? I've wondered about you as well. Glad to see you on here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"