April 2011 Moms

IT Girl! Any updates?

Have you resolved the spanking issue with your husband? I've been thinking of you.
Stephanie Hsu

Re: IT Girl! Any updates?

• Sorry for not popping in a while.  My job has certainly been keeping me busy with all of these new IT projects before the end of the year!

Well, as far as the spanking issue he did come to his senses.  So hehas not been doing any spanking.  He thinks redirecting is stupid but has been complying with that.

However, I am formulating a plan.  I have realized I haven't been happy in a really long time in this marriage.  I plan on consulting with a lawyer to get informed on my rights & start thinking about leaving DH.  I need to put myself first for once.  This won't be easy, but in the end I think it will be the best. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm glad he's seen that spanking isn't the answer, but I am so sorry about your unhappiness.  In the end you need to do what is best for you and your daughter.  (((hugs)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageITGurl0626:

However, I am formulating a plan.  I have realized I haven't been happy in a really long time in this marriage.  I plan on consulting with a lawyer to get informed on my rights & start thinking about leaving DH.  I need to put myself first for once.  This won't be easy, but in the end I think it will be the best. 

If you ever need a pep-talk, I'm here! I'll PM you the email address that it's easiest to reach me at. I know the feeling of being afraid to make the break and not doing it, then wishing I had done it, etc. I once left the deposit with an attorney, then came back crying for it and said I couldn't do it, and stayed in my mess of a relationship an entire extra year. Ugh!

If it's what's best for you and Baby G, you just have to do it. Big hugs!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"