Secondary IF
Options

Would this big you?

My IRL friend has secondary IF also and is doing IVF. She told me I really need to get my stress levels down with being in 2ww. I'm stressed because DH took a new job out of state. He will be traveling at first and then we may move. This is a stressful time for us. Now I feel like this will further hamper us due to stress. Thoughts?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Would this big you?

• Options

Relaxing doesn't solve IF.  You've got a lot on your plate!  Hope things settle down for you.

ETA:  yep, that comment would bug me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Options

Yep, it would bug me. Did she think it would be helpful to make a situation more stressful by pointing out areas of stress? 

Ready, set... stop stressing!

There, was that effective?

Yep, I didn't think so. Try to laugh her off and remember that if stress relief was the cure all for IF most of us wouldn't be here.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw your subject and said yes this would bug me without even reading it. Pretty much everything bugs me right now. you are entitled girl.
    Dx PCOS Three cycle of Clomid- BFN HSG- clear 6/09-Follistim and HCG IUI on 7/7/09 BFN 7/09- Follistim and Ovidrel IUI on 8/11/09 BFP! beta #1-342 beta #2-717 Joey was born on 5/5/10 Trying for #2 since 6/12 6/12- Gonal F and Ovidel IUI on 7/10. BFN 8/12- Gonal F and Ovidrel. IUI on 8/10. BFN 9/12- Gonal F and Ovidrel IUI BFN 10/22 Gonal F, Menopur, Ganirelex 11/4 trigger 11/6 ER 14R 10F 11/11 ET transferred one 4AA embryo beta 11/20! BFP Betas stop multiplying . m/c at 5 weeks moving on to FET if my numbers ever get back to 0!
  • Options
    it would definitely bug me!  as mentioned, being stress free would not cure any of our IF, unfortunately.  our issues are much deeper than stress!  in the 3 months between my diagnosis and this cycle, i tried the whole getting a massage every few weeks thing to help me lower stress and obviously it didn't work.  i would try to brush it off though, sounds like you have enough on your plate to worry about.      
    TTC baby #2 since July 2011, DX: low AMH
    BFP 1/21/13, blighted ovum m/c 2/12/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"