Maryland Babies
Options

Clicky: STTN

I know it's different with every kid and I hear all kinds of varying stories, so I was just wondering what the "average" might be...

[poll]

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This

Re: Clicky: STTN

• Options
    We sleep trained @ 4.5 months and she's been STTN ever since.  I know its controversial, but it worked for us and I got the pediatrician's blessing before I did it. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Seeing that I could only vote one time, I voted 2-4 months old for C. She's a much better sleeper then her A. Annabelle still has trouble sleeping at night. Like last night she was up every few hours because of the rain. I just hope that Caroline stays a good sleeper.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Much to my chagrin after my mom and MIL both told me to give her solids to help her sleep better, she started STTN right at 6 months when I introduced solids.
    IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS is 17 months old and a horrible sleeper ! Just glad I'm not alone :
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

D1 slept pretty consistantly through the night around 7 weeks.  D2 still doesn't sleep well, she's 10 months.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Although Kieran was always a good sleeper meaning he always went down easy and even when he woke up he just ate and went back to sleep. He consistently got up to eat every three hours until about 9.5 months.  I never attempted to sleep train before this and it was definitely routine for him to just get up and eat. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We struggled and it was because I'd give in and nurse any time she woke up. Eventually around 9 months, I'd just let her cry it out at 4am and she finally STTN. She's a good sleeper but will wake every now and then. (She woke twice last night, I'm guessing from the torrential rain and thunder).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

DD sttn at 6 weeks. 

DS sttn at 18 months. We attempted various gentle training methods and nothing ever worked. I could never let him CIO for more than 45 minutes. He was clearly one of those babies where the crying energized him vs. tiring him out. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Ever since DD went into a toddler bed, she is up at least 1-2 times a night.  I need to do some serious sleep training with her and actually use the reverse lock we have on her door.  DS could sleep through an earthquake so at least I'm lucky for that!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"