June 2011 Moms
Options

what does your LO sleep with?

Just wondering as our LO sleeps with nothing no pillows no blankets only a stuffy or two and his sleeper he refuses even when he comes into bed with us he has to sleep on top of the covers and under the pillow however my arm is fine as a fake pillow.

He will also sleep and snuggle with a blanket in his chair, on the couch, in the car seat or stroller and loves it just not for bed.

Now that the weather is getting colder we will have to bring the space heater in to keep the room warm.

How does your little one sleep is my guy the odd one out? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what does your LO sleep with?

• Options
    Dd sleeps with her lovey and 2 blankets. One blanket she hugs, bunches, and sometimes sleeps on top of. The other one I cover her with after she is asleep. The cuddle blanket is soft and the one I cover her with is the one that came with her bedding set. About half the time she has no blanket on her by morning but she is inHer fleece pjs.
  • Options
    My LO sleeps with too many things. There is a pillow pet in there, a sippy of water, sleep sheep, a stuffed monkey, usually some other random toy, and a blanket or two. I take things out all the time but he'll usually throw them back in later. He usually sleeps on top of the pile of things, never under a blanket except for the first few minutes after I put one on him.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She sleeps with a pillow, her A&A security blanket (she usually sneaks in more than 1) a stuffed animal or 2 and sometimes a book. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

She won't keep a blanket on b/c she rolls around too much so she sleeps in a sleep sack.  We haven't done a pillow yet for the same reason.

She also has 2 stuffed animals, a lovey I made her that she doesn't care about, and a couple of books, b/c she looks at them before she falls asleep.

• Options

LO doesn't sleep with anything.  There is nothing in the crib except for her.  On really cold nights we'll put a soft blanket on top of her after she falls asleep, but if/when she wakes up she'll take it off.  She will never fall asleep with the feeling of something other than clothes on top of her -- she always kicks off a blanket if she's awake.  When she was younger she'd sleep in a sleep sack, but now she doesn't like those either.

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagejcsumm0:

She won't keep a blanket on b/c she rolls around too much so she sleeps in a sleep sack.  We haven't done a pillow yet for the same reason.

This is us. LO rolls CONSTANTLY in her crib throughout the night. We can't give her a blanket or pillow b/c it would just annoy her and get in her way. Ha. She only sleeps with her favorite stuffed animal (curious george). She usually falls asleep petting him or snuggling him. So cute! 

We keep her in footed fleece pajamas b/c she can't use a blanket. We also keep the heat a little on the warmer side at night (although dh and I hate it) b/c her room tends to be on the cooler side.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It is more like what doesn't she sleep with.  I do have a 'no tie' fleece blank, crib-sized in there to cover her up now (but by morning, she's turned herself around and rid herself of the blanket), a couple of stuffed animals (she likes to hand these to me in the morning when I get her out of the her crib), one of those seahorse things that glow and play music, a couple of books, a rattle that she will bang on the crib when she is ready to get up (if that doesn't get my attention, she she starts crying), a taggie blanket, a little blankie...I think that may cover it.
  • Options

Up until a month ago, nothing. No blankets, no pillows, no stuffed animals. When we took away his bedtime bottle last month, we gave him the seahorse, so now he sleeps with that. It's kind of annoying though because he'll roll over it in the night and turn it on and it sometimes wakes him up.

We've been putting him in a sleep sack lately. He's all over the crib at night so a blanket would never stay on him.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options

An A&A Muslin Blanket and about 8 pacifiers (for comfort, not warmth)

She sleeps in footed fleece PJs. Sometimes I put socks on under the PJs if it seems chilly.

• Options
    In the summer, she only wears a onesie to bed and refuses a blanket. With cooler weather, she'll wear footed PJs. She has a light receiving blanket that she likes to bunch under her head. Then she has her seahorse and 4 other small stuffed animals. Yes, I must kiss them each goodnight.

• Options

Add Bell to the "whats not in her crib" list

seriously she'll stand and point to everything she wants with her and in the am things are everywhere

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Options
    Em sleeps in a completely empty crib. Just her in her footie pajamas on her sheet.
  • Options
    imagewendy46001:

seriously she'll stand and point to everything she wants with her and in the am things are everywhere

This picture cracks me up! So adorable. You are a brave woman to take a picture of a sleeping baby. I'm normally terrified of going in her room and waking her up. Naptime/Bedtime is a very precious time in our house.

• Options
    imageJavaVino910:
    imagewendy46001:

This picture cracks me up! So adorable. You are a brave woman to take a picture of a sleeping baby. I'm normally terrified of going in her room and waking her up. Naptime/Bedtime is a very precious time in our house.

Thanks.  Actually i went in to wake her up for daycare.  Then i ran as quite as i could to grab the camera.  I just loved the way she was across the pillow hugging her bear.  Any other time (when we are home for the day) I won?t even let people use the bathroom by her room, as I?m afraid she?ll wake up.

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Options
    Just a blanket. It's usually never on her when I check before I go to bed...but just recently, she's keeping it balled up on her stomach like she tried to fix it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    She wears a sleep sack to bed, but she also has a small lovey (elephant stuffed head attached to a blanket) and another small soft blanket that she likes to roll around with before she falls asleep.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Options
    He sleeps with a blanket, a lovey, and his sleep sheep (which he treats as a stuffed animal and often cuddles it).  

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    Me lately (he has been sick).  When he is in his crib, 2 aden & anais blankets lining  the sides of the crib to keep the 7 pacifiers in the crib, 1 baby bottle with water, a giraffe lovie, A&A small security blanket, and a sleep sheep.

• Options
    Haha.  At this point, she has a stuffed animal or two, a pillow she really doesn't use, and her pillow pet that shes snuggles with.  Oh and her blanky and about 4 pacies.  I think she holds the pacies as if they were lovies. lol
  • Options
    Nothing. We've tried putting in blankets but DD just kicks them off.
  • Options
    Liam has a lovey (one of those small blanket things with a dog head on top) that he holds, and he sleeps with a blanket across his back (he's a belly sleeper)
    The Blog - Parenting: Uncensored

Photos from Libby Hilf Photography

imageimage

Jake - 1.15.08
    Liam - 5.17.11
  • Options
    ET sleeps with two blankets. Both blankets are of decent weight. However, neither stay on him very long. He usually ends up sleeping on top of them. He wears Hanna Andersson zip up one piece sleepers (footless) with socks. I live in a cold climate, so sometimes I put a pair of fleece footless PJs over his regular PJ's.  He's not a fan of footed PJs!  We do keep the heat on higher than DH or I would prefer since ET won't keep his blankets on!  The good thing is that ET's room always runs a few degrees warmer than ours.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My son sleeps with a taggie blanket from target. Just a very small square with tags all the way around that he snuggles with by his face. Then he has a regular baby size blanket he sleeps with, it starts just over his lower half then by morning it underneath his butt.
  • Options

They each have their own normal bed sized pillow, their stuffed puppies they got while in the hospital, their lovey, & a blanket. By morning, either their puppy or lovey is thrown out onto the floor & their blanket never stays on them. Gage will bunch it up under him & sleep on it, while Gaving just kicks it to the foot of his crib.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"