Secondary IF

WWYD?

I'm seeing an RE on the 6th, since my (soon to be former)obgyn office is really a crappy place and they don't take me seriously. I have been trying to get the results back from my blood work since friday and they still have not called me back. I'm out of clomid and since my temp dropped today AF is right around the corner. So my question is should I A) Keep trying to get ahold of the obgyn B) Try on our own this cycle/ take a break this cycle C) Is there something I'm not thinking of? 

Also this will/would be the 4th round of clomid I'm still taking 50mg and this cylce was the first time I've had any blood work to see if I'm ovulating. So what wou;d you do if you were me?

Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

Re: WWYD?

• I wouldn't take clomid unless I'm being monitored.  So my answer would turn on how active your OBG's office is in monitoring.  It doesn't sound like they are very good at keep track of you. 

I'd probably get a hold of the OBG to get your blood work results only, forgo the clomid for this next cycle, and try on our own while starting up the process with the RE.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• I'd wait until I saw the RE. I know it sucks. I had to do the same thing when we were TTC DS. It will go by more quickly than you think.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Loading the player...
  • Ditto previous poster. Good luck with the new place. RE are better than the OBGYN.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks guys, that was what I was leaning toward. Good to know others would do the same.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"