Two Under 2

Babysitter question

I have never been away from my girls overnight.  My friend is having a party and if we went on time, a sitter would have to put the girls down.  Is it too much to expect a sitter to put 2 under 2 down for bed and possibly feed 1 supper?  The sitter is excellent with kids and has babysat for us a few times. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Babysitter question

• As long as you discuss what they will need to do ahead of time and pay them properly, I don't see why not.
  • I'm sure it will be fine.  We've had sitters put both kids to bed before.  Just make sure you give instructions on your routine.  For example, I tell the sitter that she can let older DD watch Caillou while she puts DS to bed first.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the reassurance!  It's just hard to have someone else put them down for the first time ever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our sitter feed the two older ones and puts all three to bed. She's a nanny dueng the week though and is awesome. I totally trust her. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"