Georgia Babies
Options

NBR: social media poll

So, I'm just curious how others feel about this stuff!!  Twitter confuses me and I'm VERY resistant, so...what are your thoughts?

1 - Are you on FB?

2 - Do you tweet?

3 - How often do you check your FB page?  

4 - Are you on all day or just check it now and then?

5 - If you tweet - why? - What is different about this than FB?

6 - If you tweet and people see/respond on FB - do you see these and acknowledge them?

Re: NBR: social media poll

• Options
    1 - Are you on FB?  YES!

2 - Do you tweet? No

3 - How often do you check your FB page?  I'm on constantly

4 - Are you on all day or just check it now and then? yes.  and feel disconnected when i don't have a wireless connection - yes, i have issues :)

5 - If you tweet - why? - What is different about this than FB? n/a - i'm clueless

6 - If you tweet and people see/respond on FB - do you see these and acknowledge them?  n/a - i'm clueless

• Options

1 - Are you on FB? yes but i have several close friends that have deleted FB accounts because of privacy issues. 

2 - Do you tweet? no

3 - How often do you check your FB page?  more than i should

4 - Are you on all day or just check it now and then? i tend to open it glance at it and walk away but i leave it open

5 - If you tweet - why? - What is different about this than FB? i don't get twitter.  i tried it.  but i don't like it.

6 - If you tweet and people see/respond on FB - do you see these and acknowledge them?  i'm not into twitter.  I just don't understand why you would post constantly and that is what it seems to be.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     1 - Are you on FB?
    Yes.

2 - Do you tweet?
    Yes. 

All day (I do social media for work)

All day.

It's a faster way to communicate with my friends/ organizations.

6 - If you tweet and people see/respond on FB - do you see these and acknowledge them?
    Depends?

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1 - Are you on FB? yes

2 - Do you tweet? yes... well sometimes

3 - How often do you check your FB page?  a lot!

4 - Are you on all day or just check it now and then? check in throughout the day

5 - If you tweet - why? - What is different about this than FB? i read tweet more than I tweet. 

6 - If you tweet and people see/respond on FB - do you see these and acknowledge them? i respond to people on twitter is they respond to me. same as fb. they don't cross over for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. Yes 2. No 3. At least once a day- more on the weekends. 4. I have a few family/friends that I have set for it to notify me whenever they post so if I get a notice, I try to go in and check on them. Otherwise, it's whenever I get a chance.

• Options
    imageDaisygirl613:

So, I'm just curious how others feel about this stuff!!  Twitter confuses me and I'm VERY resistant, so...what are your thoughts?

1 - Are you on FB? Yes

2 - Do you tweet? I have a twitter account

3 - How often do you check your FB page?  all day.  I manage the fb page for a travel agency.

4 - Are you on all day or just check it now and then? most all day, at least while I'm working.  or in car line.  or waiting during gymnastics.  or ballet.

5 - If you tweet - why? - What is different about this than FB? I'm not active on twitter because I've never really figured it out.

• Options
    1 - Are you on FB?  Yes

2 - Do you tweet?  I have a twitter account, but do not tweet (only tweeted 3 times).

3 - How often do you check your FB page?  Frequently

4 - Are you on all day or just check it now and then?  My computer, Kindle, or Droid are usually within an arm's length away so I'm able to check often.

5 - If you tweet - why? - What is different about this than FB?  I got a twitter account to follow people.

6 - If you tweet and people see/respond on FB - do you see these and acknowledge them?  I've never communicated with anyone through Twitter; just like to look at what people post.

• Options

1 - Are you on FB?

YES 

2 - Do you tweet?

NO 

CONSTANTLY 

ALWAYS LOGGED IN ON BOTH MY COMPUTER AND PHONE 

I DON'T AND HONESTLY HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS 

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"