Georgia Babies

Childfriendly things to do in DC?

My nephew won a art contest a few months ago and won a trip to DC. My sister is taking him next week and invited me and Abigail to go. The company is paying for my sisters accommodations so of course we'll stay with her, but not sure where that is. Any recs for fun things to do with two 4 y.o's?
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Childfriendly things to do in DC?

• No advice, but how fun!  DC is on our  list of future trips with the boys, so I'd  love to hear responses too :)
  • So, so much to do in DC that is good for kids! I lived there for 10 years and my nephews live there, we go visit often, it is an awesome city for kids. So much of it is free, which is great - Air and Space Museum, National Zoo, American History Museum, National Museum of Natural HIstory, walk along the mall between the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial, Spy Museum (not free), Jefferson Memorial, any of the Smithsonians, visit Old Town Alexandria. Check out the blog Kid Friendly DC for more up to date stuff - https://kidfriendlydc.com/. if you have a car Glen Echo Park is right on the DC/Maryland border and it is an awesome old amusement park that is no longer an amusement park, but is really cool to walk around. Have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DC is super kid friendly - a lot of the Smithsonian museums and monuments will be fun for them! There's also the zoo, the Mall, etc. Best part is almost everything is free.  Have fun!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"