Dads & Dads-to-be

New to the Board - Hello folks!

Thought i'd swing in an say Hello!  

Looking through the boards there is a LOT of info here and probably some pretty great connections to be made.  Happy to see there's a small corner for "the boys" in this sea of female-centric awesome resource.  Got turned onto it from my Wife whos been following theBump for a while now, but is too timid to join in and post... ;) (she's going to kill me when she reads that im sure!)

We're about 6 weeks in after TTC for over a year with at least one MC...  This is the farthest we've gotten and after some fantastically growing hCG levels (426 - 786 - 18,790, respectively)  its looking pretty good.  We've had a few early TV ultrasounds, and we see growth, but its been too early to tell much.  We've got a 3rd scheduled for the end of the month which should give us a better idea of what we're working with.  Still dicey, but we'll see how this works out...

The ironic part of it all is that we got a + HPT only 3 days before our visit with the Fertility clinic. :)  

Nice to see you all, and best of luck to you!! 

- Hops (a.k.a Jon) BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: New to the Board - Hello folks!

• Congrats and welcome! 
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the man with a guitar!

• Congrats!  We just passed into uncharted waters last week when we got to 9 weeks.  Just relax and stay positive.

• Thanks guys!!  I'm the calm cool and collected one here -- No worries with that one!!  The challenge is keeping her distracted and positive long enough for her to realize we're in the clear (when we get there!) 

Appreciate the warm welcomes and look forward to hanging out with you all!  :)

-- Congrats Prime, on the milestone!  Here's to the next one! 

- Hops (a.k.a Jon) BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Welcome & Congrats!

We are slowly growing....awe, yeah! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHopskotch:

Thought i'd swing in an say Hello!  

Looking through the boards there is a LOT of info here and probably some pretty great connections to be made.  Happy to see there's a small corner for "the boys" in this sea of female-centric awesome resource.  Got turned onto it from my Wife whos been following theBump for a while now, but is too timid to join in and post... ;) (she's going to kill me when she reads that im sure!)

We're about 6 weeks in after TTC for over a year with at least one MC...  This is the farthest we've gotten and after some fantastically growing hCG levels (426 - 786 - 18,790, respectively)  its looking pretty good.  We've had a few early TV ultrasounds, and we see growth, but its been too early to tell much.  We've got a 3rd scheduled for the end of the month which should give us a better idea of what we're working with.  Still dicey, but we'll see how this works out...

The ironic part of it all is that we got a + HPT only 3 days before our visit with the Fertility clinic. :)  

Nice to see you all, and best of luck to you!! 

Hi there, a girl lurking here. Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy. Secondly tell your wife to post!!!

Some ladies can be brutal, but tell her to ignore them. There's some great ladies out there too.

In my experience the trimester boards can be hard work (hello, lots of hormonal women), but if she looks at other boards that interest her, she'll probably find lots of support in amongst the snark.

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"