C-sections
Options

RCS Success!!!

Baby Broderick is here!  He was born at noon on Thursday and I am already back home.  So happy that I chose to RCS (after about 7 months of changing my mind from RCS to VBAC and back again), could not have asked for a better experience, so smooth.  Went in at 10 am, had IV placed, labs done and walked into the OR on my own.  Spinal was done at 12:10 (did not hurt at all, a little burning sensation other than that no pain.)  Baby boy was here at 12:27.  I do have to say it was a little strange to be laying there laughing and sharing kid stories with the nurses and doctors while having my c-section.  I was back in my room doing skin to skin and nursing my little man by 1:06 pm. So far recovery has been pretty good, I am up and moving around pretty well.  Only time will tell on how long it will take to recover fully but so far it is much better than my first time around.  Good luck to the rest of you on your RCS journeys!  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: RCS Success!!!

• Options
    Congratulations! I am so glad to hear your experience was so positive! I did not have a C-section last time, but due to a medical issue will have a scheduled C-section this time. I'm nervous about it and reading experiences like yours makes me feel better. Thanks for sharing! Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

So glad to hear it went well!  I am on the fence right now between VBAC and RCS and it's a tough decision.

Thanks for posting this! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also had a RCS and is went great! So glad I didn't try for a VBAC, which I had my son 3 weeks early so it wasn't an issue anyways but we were scheduled for a c section the second time regardless.
    I was married June 16, 2007 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board