Preemies
Options

Enfamil tri-vi-sol w/iron

The doctor in the NICU put LO on Enfamil tri-vi-sol with iron.  I recently found out it has been discontinued (when I went to buy more).  I'm going to call the pedi tomorrow, but does your LO take a vitamin?  if so, what do they take?

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

Re: Enfamil tri-vi-sol w/iron

• Options
    Yikes, that's news to me!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options
    you can get it for $10 per bottle on diapers.com.  ordered 2 last night and they will be delivered tomorrow with free 2 day shipping.
    DD#1, Alexa, Born 8/08; TTC # 2 since 3/2010; 8 IUI BFN; 1 cervical pregnancy in April 2011; IVF #1 Dec 2011 worked. EDD = 9/7/12. Bedrest starting 6/4/12. Julia Mae born 7/1/12, home 8/12/12. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSept30Madison:
    you can get it for $10 per bottle on diapers.com.  ordered 2 last night and they will be delivered tomorrow with free 2 day shipping.

They have tri-vi-sol but not tri-vi-sol WITH iron...that's the one that has been discontinued.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Options
    diapers.com must have just sold out because I just ordered them with iron.  It looks like amazon still has them (https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004JCHDZK/grthabowaca-20) My DD handles the trivisol w/iron better than the polyvisol w/ iron.
    DD#1, Alexa, Born 8/08; TTC # 2 since 3/2010; 8 IUI BFN; 1 cervical pregnancy in April 2011; IVF #1 Dec 2011 worked. EDD = 9/7/12. Bedrest starting 6/4/12. Julia Mae born 7/1/12, home 8/12/12. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    This is news to me too. Has anyone's pedi recommended an alternative?

I was waiting to stock up on more until after our pedi appointment the other day. I wanted to make sure they still needed them first and of course they do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the link. I stocked up last night. Too bad they jacked the price up although not as badly as the other amazon vendors.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSBBBE:
    Thanks for the link. I stocked up last night. Too bad they jacked the price up although not as badly as the other amazon vendors.

Yeah I noticed it was crazy expensive.  I didn't get a chance at work yesterday to call the pedi so I'm going to call on Monday.  I ordered the tri with iron on drugstore.com and my order was cancelled :(

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"