South Jersey Babies
Options

OB recommendations?

i had my first appointment at cooper in voorhees and was less than pleased. 

any recommendations? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: OB recommendations?

• Options
    Where are you located? What areas are you willing to consider?
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I switched from Garden State in Voorhees to Cherry Hill OB in Mt. Laurel and have been sooo happy there! They're right off 295 at 73 on Fellowship and deliver at virtua Voorhees. Staff RNs have been wonderful! Highly recommend.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been seeing Magness and Stafford in Cherry Hill, and so far I love them! What I love most about them is their concern for my thoughts and feelings about my treatment.  I had complications with my first pregnancy and delivery and was concerned about having further complications during a second pregnancy and delivery.  My doctor walked me through my options for delivery (and was supportive of all of them), and explained the risks associated with each one.  Together, we decided on the best plan for me both medically and emotionally, and that is really important to me right now.
  • Options
    I saw Dr. Ricchi and Digiovanni.  They are with Virtua and have an office in Washiington Township
  • Options
    I love love love cherry hill ob!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I go to Garden State OBGYN and love it there. Been going for 10 years but this is my 1st pregancy. Their number is 856-424-3323.
    First time Momma to be! Due April 5th!
  • Options

imageM&M227:
    I saw Dr. Ricchi and Digiovanni.  They are with Virtua and have an office in Washiington Township

i had originally started with Garden State OBGYN and at 8 weeks switched to Ricchi and Digiovanni and absolutely love this office. The two other doctors at this office, Minter and Huggins are actually my favorites though. I love that it is a new building and am able to deliver at the new Virtua on 73, they also have MFM in the same building right down the hall which is where I go for all my u/s. Very friendly office and the amount of time I usually am in the waiting room is no more than 15 minutes so I know it will be a quick visit.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"