Parenting after 35

Hey shelley1002!

Your little one is SO cute in his DOC Band!

Just wanted to share that my son is a 2x DOC Band grad. He had severe brachycephaly and wore two bands between 4.25 months and 8.5 months (16 weeks total).  

Anyway, just wanted to let you know if you want to commiserate at all.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Hey shelley1002!

• I agree. Baby shelley1002 is a cutie!
  • Thanks!  He wore his for 5.5 weeks.  His case was minor but enough to need the helmet.  He didn't mind wearing it at all.  I was so surprised by that since he hated things on his head; and still does.  My only complaint about it was the cost since it was not covered by our insurance and driving 3 hours once a week for the adjustments.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Neither of DS's was covered either.  So basically I paid nearly $8K OOP. It sucked.  Thankfully the drive to the Paramus, NJ clinic was less for me--only a 45 minute drive each way.  And he didn't mind it either.

• imagerobynlesley:
    Neither of DS's was covered either.  So basically I paid nearly $8K OOP. It sucked.  Thankfully the drive to the Paramus, NJ clinic was less for me--only a 45 minute drive each way.  And he didn't mind it either.

$8k OUCH!!!  We got a discount through the military (my DH is in the Army).  We were so thankful for that.

• ::butting in::
    I'm an old regular, but I hardly post on the bump anymore.  I just wanted to sat that your screen name really screws me up.  My first name is Shelley and my birthday is in October, so many times I'll use 1022 after my name.  Other than that, welcome to the board!  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefauxshelley:

::butting in::
    I'm an old regular, but I hardly post on the bump anymore.  I just wanted to sat that your screen name really screws me up.  My first name is Shelley and my birthday is in October, so many times I'll use 1022 after my name.  Other than that, welcome to the board!  :)

I can how that would be confusing.  My birthday is also in October as well hence the 1002.

• LOL!

My Dad's birthday is 10/02 -- but he's 70. Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"