February 2012 Moms
Options

I feel so sleazy...

I didn't have anything to do today so I have been in sweats all day, and now I saw a Pizza Hut flyer for an angus beef hot dog stuffed crust pizza (wha! wha!) and that is all I want!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: I feel so sleazy...

• Options

imageMistifier:
    I didn't have anything to do today so I have been in sweats all day, and now I saw a Pizza Hut flyer for an angus beef hot dog stuffed crust pizza (wha! wha!) and that is all I want!

Alright, girl. I see I'm going to have to be your voice of reason here. As your fellow Bumpie I have to tell you to

STEP AWAY FROM THE HOT DOG STUFFED PIZZA FLYER!

You will never forgive yourself for eating a hot dog stuffed pizza. EVAAAR!

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I agree... I saw a billboard for that today, and honestly it doesnt sound very appetizing. Give me an old-fashioned all cheese stuffed crust any day!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ha ha  I know you're right :(
  • Options
    What?! That sounds like the nastiest thing I have ever heard of! But, I am not really a fan of regular stuffed crust either. I guess I don't get a vote in these things... Haha!
  • Options
    Whaaaa?! Gross! I just saw hot dog flavored potato chips yesterday and thought that was the worst idea ever but the pizza now rivals them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ha ha don't judge ladies! It was merely a lapse in my normally healthy outlook on food! I only eat hot dogs camping, I don't know what happened!
  • Options

Listen...We're not judging you...We're saving you from yourself. LOL Believe me...I have been known to make some questionable food decisions. No judgement here.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Ick - that doesn't even sound appealing. =( 
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    imagemkarns:
    Listen...We're not judging you...We're saving you from yourself. LOL Believe me...I have been known to make some questionable food decisions. No judgement here.

Ha ha ha... thanks! Crises averted. Instead I am making a whole wheat thin crust pizza with tomatoes and shrimp.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"