New to The Bump

can't get my siggy to change after not logging in for awhile

I haven't logged into my bump account for quite awhile, probably about a year since my little boy was about six months old... Anyways, I just found out I am pregnant again and wanted to check out the boards again. I have been trying to get my signature changed, but I am having NO luck. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: can't get my siggy to change after not logging in for awhile

• I have logged out and logged back in a couple times. I will just keep trying and hope it sticks! :) Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekels_04:
    I haven't logged into my bump account for quite awhile, probably about a year since my little boy was about six months old... Anyways, I just found out I am pregnant again and wanted to check out the boards again. I have been trying to get my signature changed, but I am having NO luck. Any suggestions? Thank you!

I am having the exact same problem! My avatar picture shows correctly when I'm in "my account", but not when I post. I have tried to change my signature numerous times from different computers, and it never changes. I even deleted everything in my sig about 3 wks ago--but my signature from 2yrs ago still shows up in my posts??? WTF. Do I need to delete my account and start over? Very frustrating.

DS#1 3-28-02 ~ DD 6-15-09 ~ DS#2 5-31-13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"