New to The Bump

New here...not sure if Im pregnant...HELP!

1st post a kinda long. Not sure if Im pregnant or what is going on, but in searching all things pregnancy came across this board. Figured I would throw out my question to see if anyone here has experienced the same thing and if so, what it is????
My birth control was switched this month, but the estrogen levels stayed the same. This week is my second week of my cycle, and I started bleeding on Tuesday. Still bleeding today. Slight cramps very low in my uterus, but nothing major.Flow is pretty light. I did miss my pil on Sunday, but to be completely honest, Im very bad with my pills and normally have to double up atleast 2x a week. But Ive been on the pill for almost 2 years and this is the 1st time Ive had this weird bleeding early. I know that missing can cause breakthrough. But I also know that spotting can be implantation bleeding
In addition this week I have been very nauseous. Started feeling sick on Sunday and it went away. Was nauseous again Monday night through Tuesday night. Felt fine yesterday but nauseous again starting early this morning. I have not thrown up, but just have that uncomfortable feeling in stomach/bad taste combo. Not sure if the nausea has anything to do with this weird period or my new pill??? Additionally started a new diet 2 weeks ago. Could that have anything to do with this? Or, is it possible that this could be implantation bleeding? Not sure when that normally starts, and if I would be having morning sickness already by that point No other weird signs that would lead my to believe its pregnancy, but this early period/spotting is not normal for me
Has anyone else had this happen? Was it just the change in the pill? Or could it be implantation bleeding? Obviously, too early to take a test but my BF asked me last night if Im pregnant so its in my head now!!

cat fail animated GIF

Re: New here...not sure if Im pregnant...HELP!

• Thanks...I also think it is just the pill but who knows!! checking with dr today and maybe will invest a buck into a test just to be sure. Sorry if this really isnt totally appropriate for thebump but just thought it would be worth a shot to see if anyone else had this happen before finding out they are pregnant.

cat fail animated GIF

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"