International Bumpies

Calling former INs!

I posted this on the intro thread but I am so happy to see you old INs on here! Some of you may not even remember me, I posted pretty rarely after DH and I moved from Denmark back to TX and stopped completely when the boards changed over because my work blocks proboards Sad. But I am happy to have a place to bring my questions, especially about international in-laws and travel with LOs!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15

Re: Calling former INs!

• check the 'so who's not' post below - lots of us INs here :)

• imageAmericanInOz:

check the 'so who's not' post below - lots of us INs here :)

Thanks! Wow, I can't believe how much some of the IN babies have grown!!

• Loading the player...
  • you should come over to proboards too - there are a lot of us there! :)
  • If you have a smart phone there's an app for pro boards so that's a great workaround for the work day :) But yup, The babies have grown so fast and there are so many new ones and on the way...the board is growing up too fast!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • I remember you!! It's nice to see you again although I'm so sorry to see about the loss of your daughter. I hope everything goes really well for you in this pregnancy.

(DH and I are Americans living in Scotland)

TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks
    Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks on Nov 27 2012

Lilypie - (kqKn)
  • I remember you too! It's great to "see" you again.
  • imageMouseInLux:
    If you have a smart phone there's an app for pro boards so that's a great workaround for the work day :) But yup, The babies have grown so fast and there are so many new ones and on the way...the board is growing up too fast!!

Sadly, I live in the dark ages and all my phone can do is call, text, and take bad pictures. But hey, it's in color Stick out tongue

• I remember you too. Well, I remember your name. Hi!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagePittPurple:

I remember you!! It's nice to see you again although I'm so sorry to see about the loss of your daughter. I hope everything goes really well for you in this pregnancy.

(DH and I are Americans living in Scotland)

Thank you, PittPurple. I am so sorry for your losses as well, but am happy your surviving twin is doing so well! Yay 3rd tri!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"