International Bumpies

Target - Canada

I cannot wait for Spring 2013 when Target comes here so I can stop going over the border for diapers! I hope they bring most of the baby line products they have in the US here as well.

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
DS #1 [S-5]
3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
Baby #2 09/10/2017 
It's a BOY! 
Babywearer&EBF
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Target - Canada

• I'm excited too, but I doubt our prices will be able to compete though.

I'm making a trip to Buffalo to pick up my nursery bedding this weekend (ordered from PBK), and hopefully check out BRU and trarget too.

At least we're luck to live so close to the US.

*** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • I'm very close to but DH drives so he has to come and I can never just cruise the aisles. Walmarts have nearly doubled locations in my city in the past 4 months to get ready for Target so I'm sure the prices will be very competitive

DS #1 [S-5]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF

• Loading the player...
  • I've been waiting for it forever, I never really liked Zellers.  We frequent Target US quite often, but I don't think it is going to be much like Target US.  I have a feeling its just going to be like Zellers only with the Target label. 

• I am dying to Target to come. I hate Walmart more and more every time I have to go in there and they killed both our discount stores in town so I have no where to go spend a ton of money on useless things.Crying
  • I'd hate to be discouraging, but the prices won't be the same as in the States. I really wish it would be, but we just could never get that lucky!!
    image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm not expecting Target prices I'm expecting their brand Up&Up. It's not going to be anything like Zellars, two completely different companies. Zellars is a HBC company that operates poorly.

DS #1 [S-5]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF

• I'm not entirely convinced it's going to be anything different from zellers.  I know Target in the US is good, but everything other company that has stores in both countries are entirely different.  Sears, Walmart, ToysRUs, and whatever else there is.  When I look on the US websites prices & products are entirely different then the Canadian sites, so I'm not expecting Target to be any different.  I would like it to be, but I'm not expecting it.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• imagedor79:

I've been waiting for it forever, I never really liked Zellers.  We frequent Target US quite often, but I don't think it is going to be much like Target US.  I have a feeling its just going to be like Zellers only with the Target label. 

Yeah, this is pretty much how I feel as well.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up! 

Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • I'm also pumped! WAY better than zellers!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedor79:

I've been waiting for it forever, I never really liked Zellers.  We frequent Target US quite often, but I don't think it is going to be much like Target US.  I have a feeling its just going to be like Zellers only with the Target label. 

THIS

I doubt we will be lucky enough to get a very American Target 

• Skeptic. I hope it's going to be good, but I have my reservations.
  • I really hope Canadian Target isn't just like Zeller's!  I'm from the US and I've missed Target so much since I moved here.  It would be a shame to get it and have it be some understocked version of the real thing.  Although I do agree with the PP that places like Sears and BRU are not as good in Canada as they are in the states. :/  When I went home to visit last month I just walked the baby aisles in Target with my mouth hanging open in shock, lol. SO MUCH STUFF.
  • is it the same company - expanding to Canada?

I ask because the name/logo for 'Target' is leased to a company here in Australia, but it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO not he same as US target :(

• imageAmericanInOz:

is it the same company - expanding to Canada?

I ask because the name/logo for 'Target' is leased to a company here in Australia, but it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO not he same as US target :(

Yes, its Target US expanding into Canada. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"