Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Dallas obgyn recommendations

My insurance just changed and I just found out that I am 5 weeks preggers, any suggestions for obgyn's in the Dallas area?

Re: Dallas obgyn recommendations

• Dr. Natalie Light at Presby Dallas
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Kelli Culpepper at medical city Dallas
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dr. Roxann Pero at Prsby Dallas
  • I can HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jane Nokleberg at Walnut Hill OBGYN. I have 5 other girlfriends and family members that go to her and we all could not be happier, she's the best!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It depends on what YOU want for your particular birth...

What would you say your top THREE concerns are for this birth?

Top three WISHES?? Your choice of care provider is dependent on whether or not this will be EASY to grant or swimming upstream.
    If you'd like recommendations based on your own particular dreams and desires, contact me at Info@MotherMeDoulas.com and we can discuss my hundreds of experiences with different OBs in the DFW metroplex for 20 years!!!

In love & support!

Brenda 

• dr tracy hays if you are close to baylor downtown. i LOVE her!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Two of my coworkers had Dr. Kurian at Baylor Dallas, both really liked her. I met her during my friend's delivery, she was very nice and down to earch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"