North Carolina Babies

Child care in the Triad?

Hi! I live in Winston Salem; however, I work in Greensboro. I am seeking recommendations for child care in the Triad area. My husband and I do not have friends that are parents, so we have no one that we can turn to and ask. I am open to anything really. It does not have to be limited to Winston or Greensboro. Thank you in advance!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Child care in the Triad?

• Hi! I'm new to the Winston-Salem area, so I don't know much about childcare. I'm due in March so I've only done very little preliminary research on things, but the website Care.com is one way to put an ad up and either you get responses or I think you can reach out to people who advertise. also, from what I heard there is a rating system on day cares https://ncchildcare.dhhs.state.nc.us/general/home.asp that may be helpful.
  • I work for Childcare network in Georgia, but we have locations in Greensboro and other surrounding areas. I can probably get you a coupon for free registration and 100 off your fourth week. Would you be interested?
    www.petanolucci.com
  • Loading the player...
  • My son has been attending Appletree Academies since he was 4 months old (up until this past week when I became a SAHM/WAHM). While we went to the one in High Point I know they have a branch in Greensboro but i'm not sure it will be near where you need it to be. It's off battleground I think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"