September 2012 Moms

Re-intro!

Hi Ladies!  I posted early on in my pregnancy but then had crazy internet issues and scheduling issues.  I turned more into a lurker!  Since having my baby I wanted to re-introduce myself to the board.

Our little guy Benjamin Patrick was born on 9/21 (his due date).  Labor was certainly not as expected.  My water broke on the 20th and they started pitocin late that afternoon.  After about 6 hours i was still 1.5 cm...where i had been all week.  After being told I was in it for the long haul and that my dr. would see me the next day to deliver Ben i started feeling some serious pain and contractions.  I (a FTM) assumed i was just in early labor and thought i was being a big baby thinking that it hurt so freaking bad.  Low and behold I progressed to 10 cm in the next three hours.  So at about 4:30 am on the 21st i announced to my nurse that i had just pushed through two contractions while sitting on the edge of the bed.  My poor DH had no clue how to handle me.  Ben ended up being born naturally with no meds at 5:40am. It was crazy! 

Anyhow, please let me re-join the group as I've been enjoying reading all the posts now that we are all moms!  Big Smile 

Re: Re-intro!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"