International Bumpies

bc canada mamas

Where you at? Just saying hi
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bc canada mamas

• I'm here! Or at least, a soon to be mama.  I am in a suburb outside of Vancouver, by the us border. How about you?
  • Hi!  I'm in Vancouver, expecting a boy in February.  Anyone else around?

• Loading the player...
  • Hi there Mamas!

I am also in a suburb just outside of Vancouver.  I'm due February 5th, team green!Big Smile

• Great to see a few other fellow BC mama's and mama's to be. 

Im in the tricity area

I am a proud mama to a almost 16 month old baby boy (our only child) and loving it, so glad our weather hasnt been too bad my guy loves being outdoors so we have been making the most of it 

• imageMommyPhoenix:

Hi there Mamas!

I am also in a suburb just outside of Vancouver.  I'm due February 5th, team green!Big Smile

Haha, you are due one day before me! Are you on the feb BMB? 

• Yep! I think I've seen a couple of your posts over there too!  It's so great to connect with other Preggies, especially so close to home! Hope you're enjoying your pregnancy!Smile

• NicoleN82 ::  Yep! I think I've seen a couple of your posts over there too!  It's so great to connect with other Preggies, especially so close to home! Hope you're enjoying your pregnancy!Smile

• Those of you local I have a 2011/12 mama group (meetup) dont want to sound like im posting an ad or something but someone asked about meetings.

I like there are a few of us here its good to ask questions related to the same country as I find america does things differently than we do here at times 

• imagekenyakeetah:

Those of you local I have a 2011/12 mama group (meetup) dont want to sound like im posting an ad or something but someone asked about meetings.

I like there are a few of us here its good to ask questions related to the same country as I find america does things differently than we do here at times 

what is the meet up group called.  Can you send me a link?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"