Dads & Dads-to-be

I'M A FATHER AGAIN!!!

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that my son Jayden James Williams was born 10/15/2012 @ 3:06 pm weighning 8lbs 3ozs and measuring 19 inches long.  Mom and baby are doing great.  I'm waiting to pick them up and bring them home.  My oldest son Amari is estatic about being a little brother. 

I never thought i could love someone as much as I love my wife, to see her perserveer and able to deal with pain of contractions and to not only bear one child for me, but to do it again is amazing and so wonderful. 

An interesting note to our son's birth.  I noted the time that he was born, well on 12/29/2010, our first born, Amari Marcus was born @ 3:06 pm.  So looks like we have some numbers to play in the lottery.

So now we are now a family of four and our adventure begins with 2 boys under 2! To all the fathers and fathers to be cherish every moment you have with your kids and also please hugs and kiss your wives, fiances, girlfriends, and significant others who are or have given birth to your children.  It's the ultimate gift they can give you that lasts a lifetime!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'M A FATHER AGAIN!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"