International Bumpies

Good morning to all those in GMT 0 - GMT +5ish

And anyone else who sees this later in our day :-)

How is everyone doing this morning? If there are several of us, it'll be nice to have a board that's not dead in the morning here since that's when I have the most time to procrastinate and bump!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

Re: Good morning to all those in GMT 0 - GMT +5ish

• Night owl here that can't bump during the day. Work has issues with IE, and I only got a few minutes at lunch anyway.
  • Hey, we just follow each other everywhere. I love that DD's sleeping longer in the morning now, it means I can have breakfast and spend some time on the internet instead of trying to get her to eat her food and not mine (yeh mummy likes sugar in her cereal and a sugary morning drink...not for the baby).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMouseInLux:
    Hey, we just follow each other everywhere. I love that DD's sleeping longer in the morning now, it means I can have breakfast and spend some time on the internet instead of trying to get her to eat her food and not mine (yeh mummy likes sugar in her cereal and a sugary morning drink...not for the baby).

Embarrassed  I give DD some of my peanut butter and nutella toast in the mornings when I have it...

How late does your DD sleep now? Right now mine's usually getting up between 6-6:30, and yesterday I just got up at 6 with DH to take a shower before she woke up. She ended up sleeping until 8... I could have slept another 2 hours!!! I wish there were a way to know beforehand how long she'd sleep so I can plan accordingly.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• It's great, well she wakes ups t like 5 or 6 but then we bring her in our bed and she goes back to sleep until around 8 or 8:30 so it means that if I get up at 7:30 I can eat breakfast in peace :) I normally act as if she's going to wake up at any time so get up PJ bottoms on, eat breakfast while on the laptop. If she wakes up half way though it's not a problem as I just bring her down and she eats her breakfast and we both shower together (its the easies way of cleaning breakfast off of her :) )
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • imageMouseInLux:
    Hey, we just follow each other everywhere.

I'm starting to feel like a stalker guys... 

ETA:  It's not morning here anymore, but we're doing pretty good over here.  DD is fighting naps today...fun!  And tonight I have a mom outing to the church where our playgroup is held to help clean/organize toys.  I'm mostly going to get to know other moms better without the children running around.   

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLadyMadrid08:

imageMouseInLux:
    Hey, we just follow each other everywhere.

I'm starting to feel like a stalker guys... 

ETA:  It's not morning here anymore, but we're doing pretty good over here.  DD is fighting naps today...fun!  And tonight I have a mom outing to the church where our playgroup is held to help clean/organize toys.  I'm mostly going to get to know other moms better without the children running around.   

You are totally salting me ;) You even got pregnant when you did so you had a reason to be on the Feb BMB :-P 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"