November 2011 Moms
Options

F'ing house selling

...sucks. In a market where people are seeing up to 60 houses before they make an offer, the chances of MY house being the one they pick are really low. Just sucks. Super good feedback from a showing yesterday, but our agent said the guy literally has seen 60 houses, and ours is in his Top Ten. Oh, thanks. Stupid buyers market.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F'ing house selling

• Options

That sounds extremely irritating :( boo!

FX your house sells soon! How long has it been on the market?

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

imageEstwd2:
    My only knowledge of real estate comes from HGTV. It does not sound fun. Good luck!

Same here! I am totally dreading the day we put our house on the market(years from now, probably). 

Hope you get some good news soon.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We'll be putting our house on the market soon too. After the new year most likely. GL to you with selling your house soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good luck. We sold our house and closed on a new one 5 days before LO was born last year. It's really brutal selling, but you do make up for the loss on the flip side.

We got an awesome house for a great deal (and a really low mortgage rate) but we did take quite a hit on our old house. We had to just suck it up and realize it wasn't worth what we hoped it would be. Once we dropped the price to a reasonable level it sold. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"