Pre-School and Daycare

Anyone use abcmouse.com?

I've seen the commercials on Disney Jr and it looks good.  I just checked out the website and right now they are offering the first month free, it's $7.95 a month after that.  Problem is, I have to enter my credit card info in order to get the free trial.  I know that's normal but I hate that sort of thing.  Just wondering if anyone has tried this site for their preschooler?  Thoughts?  TIA!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone use abcmouse.com?

• I signed ds up for the free month to see if I should suggest my mom give it as a gift to him.  So far, we like it a lot.
  • I have considered it but DS has been content using free sites like PBS Kids, sprout, and starfall.
  • Loading the player...
  • I got it for my son. He does like it and goes on it a few times a week but honestly pbskids.org is just as effective and free. Also Abcmouse.com is very busy, meaning there is a LOT of options for them to play. Almost too much. LIke there is some rather uneducational things like feed a guinea pig, since the site doesn't really direct the child very well and leaves all options up the child, he ends up playing with the virtual guinea pig for an hour instead of doing anything else. I wouldn't renew it. I will stick with pbskids.org.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"