Georgia Babies

How cold does it get here?

I'm not sure I need to buy a heavy winter coat for my 3 yr old. Last year we were in Texas and he used his heavy coat maybe twice. Do I need to buy one or can he get by with a 2 in 1 light coat (fleece liner + light jacket on top)?
Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: How cold does it get here?

• It depends on the year but pretty much every year other than last year a heavy coat has been needed. Last year was unseasonably warm here and a heavy coat was barely needed, but the year before that we had a huge snow/ice storm that had people stuck at home for a week and it was cold the rest of the season. I usually order the 3in1 coat from children's place. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I always buy the 2 in 1 coat frn Carter's plus gloves and hat from old navy. That's usually warm enough. Two years ago when we had the big ice storm I just layered bailey with a long sleeve shirt, sweater then his two n one coat. He was perfectly fine. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"