Parenting
Options

National Guard hunt homeless

Reported:  Arizona Army National Guard recruiters hunted homeless with paintballs

By Jeff Black, NBC News

Military recruiters with the Arizona Army National Guard engaged in a pattern of systemic misbehavior over the past decade that included instances of sexual abuse, forgery, embezzlement and assaults, including riding in a Humvee and shooting paintball guns at homeless people, according to a five-month investigation by The Arizona Republic newspaper.

The newspaper cites interviews with military officers, police reports and military documents obtained through public records requests. 

The alleged wrongdoing was primarily carried out by a small group of military recruiters assigned to visit high schools as part of efforts to enlist them in the armed forces, according to the newspaper.

National Guard investigators said commanders failed to hold subordinates accountable for wrongdoing, partly because they also allegedly engaged in unethical behavior.

In response to the investigation, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer announced an inquiry into Arizona?s military operations by a National Guard officer of another state.

https://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/15/14454481-report-arizona-army-national-guard-recruiters-hunted-homeless-with-paintballs?lite

Re: National Guard hunt homeless

• Options

That is revolting.  

On the upside, Jan Brewer did something right for once.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageFezzesAreCool:

That is revolting.  

Alway the glass is half full, eh Fezz? 
  • Options
    imageFezzesAreCool:

That is revolting.  

Yup. Now if she can only fix the other shiit she gets wrong on the daily.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    imagesofamonkey:
    imageFezzesAreCool:

That is revolting.  

I'm trying to be Pollyanna right now to keep my head from exploding. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageFezzesAreCool:
    imagesofamonkey:
    imageFezzesAreCool:

That is revolting.  

I'm trying to be Pollyanna right now to keep my head from exploding. 

I unnerstand.  Really. 

Also, the only funny exploding head is when Lister's head finally bursts.  If people don't get that reference, I shake my head at you smegheads. 

• Options
    Awful.
  • Options
    This makes me so angry and upset. My DH is a full time National Guardsman and he is horrified on how this reflects on the Guard. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"