Oregon Babies

Beaverton area moms in 3rd trimester

I'm a full-time working mom. I live in the Beaverton area. I have a 4 y.o. boy and one on the way, due in November.

I am looking for mom's that might want to start a baby group. I'm thinking something where we get together maybe once a month and let our kids play together, talk about whats going on in the recent "mommy-hood", give each other feed back and advice.

I wished I had more friends that were having kids at the same time with my last son so I could do stuff like this with. Trying to get something together before the little ones get here.

What does everyone think? 

Re: Beaverton area moms in 3rd trimester

• I have two girls an almost 4 year old and 10 month old. I would love to do a moms group. Not sure I have time, but I Love the idea.
  • Sounds like a great idea!

I am a first time mom, due mid-late September, and I could definitely use all the advice and adult time once my little one gets here.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm a first time mom due in December. I'd be interested in a moms group.

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too! I just had my baby boy on the 11th and feel like a moms group would help me build confidence and stay connected with the world. Let me know if you guys get together!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I know this is late but I would also love to do this. I have a 3 month old and I could really use a mommy group since all my friends are single or childless.
    image image
  • Great! I'm glad so many people are interested :) Sorry I've been away for so long; life is getting busy (as I am sure all of you know). Do you all have weekends free? Maybe we could all meet up at a coffee shop? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"