Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

XP: Bumbleride indie vs. City MIni double?

Bumbleride indie vs. City MIni double?

I am being a PW sorry, but am trolling CL for a double stroller and just found a double Bumbleride Indie in great shape for cheap... any recs between the two???

Again we will use primarily for outdoor walking, sidewalks are old but in fine shape.

Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Bumbleride indie vs. City MIni double?

• Options

We have a Bumbleride and it's amazing going over uneven sidewalks. We take it up trails too. I don't think it would be so easy with the plastic wheels of the city mini. We have the cm single for malls, ect with smooth surfaces. We also got out Bumbleride on CL, the best deal I've ever got on baby gear:)

Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• Options
    Depends on how much the used Bumbleride is. It is larger and doesn't fold as flat as the City Mini.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't really know from personal experience but I've narrowed my choices down to the Indie Twin or City Mini GT.  I like the Indie better for me because the backet is really important to me.  If space/folded size was the most important thing to me I would have gone with the CMGT. 

I recently started looking at the Valco Baby brand and they have some awesome doubles as well if you are interested. 

image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options

Hi,

If this is mainly for outdoors, you'll definitely love the Indie Twin more than the BJCMD.  The Indie Twin is going to glide more easily over any surface, and it's going to be easier to push when loaded with two children.

For errands, the City Mini double would be the better choice with more compact fold and lighter weight to lift into the car.

In between those two strollers would be the City Mini GT double, which helps balance the best features of the other two strollers. 

I hope that helps!

Eric 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"