Parenting after 35

Maybe MOTY

DS2 has been refusing to sleep anywhere but me all week. I got some new batteries for his swing and now he's back to napping. At least that's what I like to tell myself. I also put a wooly hat on him because it goes with a onesy DS1 picked out for him... so now I'm worried that the baby's not been napping anywhere but on me because he's been freezing :(

Re: Maybe MOTY

• mwdmwd member
    I remember DD being a total snuggler, too.  She liked to be warm, next to me or Daddy.  DS was a total hotbox, and still is.  Get a supercute hat for winter for him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have several hats. Because DS2 has so many hand-me-downs from DS1 I kind of used that as a license to get DS2 more cutsey stuff that we don't really need since we already have all the basics. So... lots of hats with ears, pants with bear faces etc.Embarrassed
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby Aaron hated hats. Preschooler Aaron loves them.

Whatever works.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Charlie was the same what when he was a NB.  Took me what seemed like forever to realize he wanted to be snuggly warm, especially at night.   Even now, he loves big fleecy blankets.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When C was a baby he would only sleep in his swing or on me.  Even now he likes to fall asleep on DH and snuggle with me in the middle of the night.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"