Snarky and T-TTC
Options

School me on siggy warnings (siggy warning)

I'm not new to the boards or TTTC, but I've started with a new screen name. In my intro subject line I didn't add that I had a siggy at the bottom. Can someone clarify "the rules"

Any and all snark welcome

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: School me on siggy warnings (siggy warning)

• Options
    We don't do siggy warnings on this board. If you lurked here, you'd know that. [There's your snark]. :P
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

Forgive me, it's been awhile since I've been on this board. I should have known to lurk then ask :)

And thanks for the snark, I've been getting "soft" in my old age and I need more snark in my life.

I was on the TTTC board and someone made mention that I should have warned them with a sig warning. I'll take full responsibility if I made a mistake. Just making sure.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think siggy warnings are more expected on the other TTTC/IF boards on the bump, it's just never been common practice on this particular board.

Now I'm curious what your old sn was...
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

I'm completely new, so please forgive me... What's a siggy warning??

Thanks

• Options

imageshotzie:
    I think siggy warnings are more expected on the other TTTC/IF boards on the bump, it's just never been common practice on this particular board. Now I'm curious what your old sn was...

Thank you for clarifying :) My old SN was cbruckner32.

• Options
    imageAandC2009:

Thanks

When creating a new post and you have a baby ticker in your signature, to be sensitive towards those with IF issues, you are asked to add (Siggy/ticker warning) text in the subject line of your post :)

Hope that helps!

• Options
    imageCeeCee811:
    imageAandC2009:

Thanks

When creating a new post and you have a baby ticker in your signature, to be sensitive towards those with IF issues, you are asked to add (Siggy/ticker warning) text in the subject line of your post :)

Hope that helps!

A newb giving a newb advice.  Well then.

This board has never asked for signature warnings.  We just don't like douchey behavior.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"