Military Families

This is why we have warnings

https://www.facebook.com/love.s.hurt.75

The FB page linked above is a FAKE military wives support page.  This page has followed more than 200 other support pages.  Pages like this are why we harp on OPSEC and PERSEC all the time.  This page is following those pages to watch and gather information from loved ones of service members.  It is following pages like Moving House for the Military Spouse, a page that has scared the hell out of me for this very reason for years.  MHMS is a page that allows it's members to post pics of military housing on different bases around the world.  People post far more than just that.  I can not tell y'all how many times I've warned the makers of that page and have been called a fear monger.  Now that I've posted this link to them, they understand.  "What have we done?" was the reaction I got from one of their admins.  
Please be aware that there are more pages like this out there.  This particular one is a group of amateurs.  Imagine what the pros can do.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This is why we have warnings

• I'm a member of a few and they have "get to know you questions" that are crazy.  Such as "what branch and where are you stationed" "is your husband deployed"  stuff like that.  It's crazy!  Like I'm going to tell 1200 strangers that my husband is deployed or not!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"