Rhode Island Babies
Options

Cloth Diaper Service?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a cloth diaper service? We live in Rumford (East Providence) and are thinking about trying cloth diapers for our baby but thought that it would be much easier to manage if we use a service than if we are trying to clean ourselves. Thanks in advance!

Re: Cloth Diaper Service?

• Options
    I"ve heard through the grapevine but am not sure if its true that there is no cloth diaper service for RI or at least up in this neck of the woods.  We CD out DD and also are in Rumford!  We loved it the extra laundry was no big deal at all.  We used the disposables that people gave us for the early days when we werent sleeping through the nights and then made the switch and love love loved it.  Im happy to share any advice or answer any questions you might have about CD and laundry issues if you dont find a service!

Married 5/2/09 To my best friend 
    Lillianna Faith Born 8/26/10- My big girl kindergartner!
    Peach- MC 3/2012
    Logan Christopher Born 2/3/13- My little fighter, cardiac defects, 2 cancer scares and more surgery, tests, MRIs, cat scans, xrays than most people would have to face their whole life.   

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    A couple of my friends have Mama Earth diaper service and one is in Providence by RIC and the other is in Cranston.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i use mama earth and as far as i know they are the only option in RI
  • Options

Check out Mama Earth Cloth Diaper Service.  They serve all of RI: 401-626-2995 .

You should also check out RI New Moms Connection--www.rinewmoms.com--they run new moms groups and pregnancy groups and some of their groups are held in Rumford.

Good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"