Detroit Babies

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital

Did any of you deliver here at the one on 19 mile? Likes and dislikes? We are looking into this hospital for our next baby. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Henry Ford Macomb Hospital

• My friend did. Personally I liked St. John downtown, felt they catered to babies more. But my friend liked HF macomb just fine. Her daughter was in NICU for about a week and she has no complaints. They took great care of her and dd.
    Gl
  • I delivered there in February. I had a c/s and had no problem with labor/delivery at all. I loved my doctor, and my L/D nurses.

However, after my c/s, they moved DD and I to a regular Women's Health floor (with sick patients). I never saw my nurses unless I called for them to come because they were taking care of the sick patients on the floor. I had to call for my pain meds each time I needed them. It was awful. When my doctor came in on Wednesday (I was supposed to stay until Thursday afternoon - DD was born on Monday), I asked that DD and I be discharged, because I couldn't bear to stay another day.

Had L/D not been so overfull that day, I think my experience would have been different, and better. I still wouldn't take the chance though.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"