March 2013 Moms

Threw up a white foamy substance this morning?

I am in my second trimester, I will be 5 months this Sat. I have not thrown up this whole pregnancy but did feel nauseous during the first trimester. This morning I got out of the shower and it came on pretty quick. I threw up one little white looking thing. I suppose it could have been white because I had not yet had breakfast and there was nothing in my stomach? Just nervous because I have not thrown up yet.. this was a surprise. I felt great afterwards and like I said it was just once, not a long throw up. Anyone else have this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Threw up a white foamy substance this morning?

• I haven't thrown up in about 2 weeks or so. This morning I threw up mucus. I think it's related to increased congestion, allergies, and postnasal drip. My gag reflex just can't handle all that mucus at the back of my throat. It could just be mucus.
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • As a veteran puker third baby and I have been sick with all three I have puked everything!

First thing in the morning when you arachnoid is empty you will get clear/white foamy stuff. Sometimes if I cannot stop it will burn and some times I even get to green bile, yuck I know! If you continue to have concerns call your doc...but the foam sounds normal to me!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you Kelly! I hope that is all it is! I am a little cold now, slight shivers. :(
  • When you STOMACH is empty!!! I hate auto correct!!!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Oh good thanks Cottingham
  • I know our dog will throw-up a yellow foamy substance when she's not eaten in awhile (ie. stomach is empty), maybe it's similar to that (as others have indicated)?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh I know what you are talking about it wasnt yellow foamy like that, I guess a better description would be when you are cooking hard boiled eggs and one cracks lol, what the white looks like it was I threw up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"