Washington Babies
Options

Ob/Gyn in Bothell/Mill Creek Area

Hi Everyone!

I have only been in the Pacific Northwest for about a year, so I was hoping for a great ob/gyn rec from you all! My husband and I live in Bothell, so I would like to keep it in the Bothell/Everett/Mill Creek area. We aren't pregnant or ttc quite yet, but are planning to start ttc next year, so I would love to find a great ob/gyn for my annual this year that I would be comfortable with once we did get pregnant. Above all else, I am looking for someone who has a great bedside manner and makes their patient feel very comfortable. I'd appreciate any recs/input you guys have! Thank you so much!

Re: Ob/Gyn in Bothell/Mill Creek Area

• Options
    do you know which hospital you're wanting to deliver at? that would change my rec.
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Probably Providence Holy Cross in Everett...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know if Holy Cross is the same/related to Providence, but my gyno who is also an obgyn delivers at providence. She works at mill creek obgyn and I really like her and have seen her for years, but switched docs for obgyn care since I want to deliver at evergreen. her name is dr. orly steinberg. HTH
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    My OB works out of the everett clinic in both the everett and mill creek locations.  He delivers at Providence.  Dr. Joshua Nathan. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the rec from the Everett Clinic! My hubby and I have gone there for walk in type stuff and had good experiences. I just didn't know how it worked for Ob/gyn stuff. Maybe I will try that...
  • Options
    Mill Creek OBGYN is awesome. I really like both Dr Steinberg and Dr Welcome. They deliver at Providence great hospital and shift share with the Providence OB group, who I have also heard are really good.
  • Options
    I just want say that I also recommend Dr. Steinberg. Shes great!
  • Options

I am due in March and we are delivering at the Providence in Everett. I use the Mill Creek OB/GYN. My primary doctor is Dr. Welcome whom I have seen for a few years now, but they have you switch back and forth to see the other OB/GYN (Dr. Steinberg) as well while you're going in for your routine pregnancy appointments so I have seen both doctors. They are both very nice people. My only concern was that it's not as easy to schedule late appointments (4:30 is the last appointment and usually taken a month in advance) and this was an issue for me when I was working but now that I am not working, it's not an issue.

I have to be honest and say that I didn't know that I'm restricted to deliver at Providence if I stick with my normal Ob/gyn as I had not done my research on Providence and I'd have preferred to deliver at Evergreen or Swedish.I found out I was pregnant, I called and confirmed it with my usual OB and 10 weeks later I got to see Dr. welcome for the first time while pregnant and they told me that they deliver at Providence only. so this is partly my fault for not doing my research...I just want you to be aware..I've been reading good reviews on Providence so once the initial shock wore off, I am okay and just hope that i get lucky and when I go to deliver that either Dr. Steinberg or Welcome are present..

• Options

The MD groups that deliver at Providence are:

Mill Creek OB/GYN (Welcome/ Steinberg)

Providence OB/GYN- clinics in Mill Creek and Everett (8 doctors)

The Everett Clinic OB/GYN- clinics in Mill Creek and Everett (8 doctors)

If you are interested in midwifery services, the Providence Midwifery Group delivers at Providence as well. They are all certified nurse-midwives. 

You should check with your insurance carrier also, as there may be some restrictions on who will accept your insurance. Providence OB/GYN and the midwives accept nearly all insurances. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"