November 2012 Moms
Options

Is anyone else bored?

IDKY but I am bored today. Can't focus on work. Not really trying though. And I think I just wanna stretch my GIF muscles...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Is anyone else bored?

• Options

This is me at work...minus the gum but add me playing UNO on my phone. 

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    only boring people get bored.. said no pregnant woman ever.
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekissmii:
    only boring people get bored.. said no pregnant woman ever.

my hubby tells me and the girls that all the time :). I had yesterday off (only good thing about working for a company that started doing business in the 50's, if the post office is closed, I don't work :)) for Columbus day and have tomorrow off for my B-day so I'm so not feeling the work today. Not that there's much to do anyway.  

Pregnancy Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    I'm so bored I actually started doing my job... after I watered all of the plants in the office and talked to my fish for awhile.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If I had a decent to do list today it would be alright. No such luck. Maybe tomorrow :/

• Options

it's not a gif, but this is what I did over my lunch break when I was bored...I am going to have a hard time keeping a straight face once hubby gets home until he notices it.  I love me some googly eyes

edit to add...this is just a pic of my cat that has been hanging in the spare room for years, just added the googly eyes to zazz it up a bit! lol

• Options

image143BabyCakes:
    If I had a decent to do list today it would be alright. No such luck. Maybe tomorrow :/

That's how I feel.  The one thing that has a strict deadline this week is the one thing I don't want to do.  I got volunteered to organize an event as part of my company's community outreach.  It's a "baby shower" to benefit our local women's shelter and women's care at the inner-city hospital.  It sounds fun, but there are several seminars, and one of the speakers is being a twatwaffle.  She's with LLL (which my boss keeps thinking is called "Tres Leches"... like the cake), and she's raising a HUGE stink that we're allowing a certain pharmaceutical company to co-sponsor and supply formula samples in the goody bags.  I don't want her to pull out, but at the same time, they are donating a LOT of money and in kind.

• Options
    I just had an old man call into the paper and sing "All the girls in France don't wear any underpants..." to me over the phone. Not sure what to do with that...hahaha

• Options
    imagekmo76:

it's not a gif, but this is what I did over my lunch break when I was bored...I am going to have a hard time keeping a straight face once hubby gets home until he notices it.  I love me some googly eyes

edit to add...this is just a pic of my cat that has been hanging in the spare room for years, just added the googly eyes to zazz it up a bit! lol

BahahaHahaha that is great.

Updates after your H sees it. Smile

• Options
    imagerachael_c26:
    imagekmo76:

this!

• Options

image143BabyCakes:
    I just had an old man call into the paper and sing "All the girls in France don't wear any underpants..." to me over the phone. Not sure what to do with that...hahaha

You DO know that it is your journalistic duty to put that in the "Sound Off" column.  If you don't, you are clearly a communist.

• Options

Here's how bored I am:

I already told my boss this morning I was leaving early... I am so drained from this day that I really can't find the energy to gather my stuff and walk to my car.

I told her I didn't want to have to get up from my desk to help customers...and she said "okay". Soo since they aren't making me get up... and now my shoes are off... I can no longer justify losing the hours.

How was I to know I could just tell them I didn't want to get up and do my job? (Okay, I do a lot of computer work too, so it's not like I'm not working at all).

Disclaimer: If I do end up having to put my shoes back on and help customers, I will rethink this and leave. Smile

Seriously, I don't even have any sort of nesting instincts going on... I just want to go home and not.do.anything. Maybe even plop down on the toilet thataway I don't have to be bothered with getting up to pee all the time.

• Options
    imageironmom5:

image143BabyCakes:

You DO know that it is your journalistic duty to put that in the "Sound Off" column.  If you don't, you are clearly a communist.

haha clearly!! I want what he had in his morning coffee Big Smile

• Options

Between falling asleep and watching the cute squirrels outside my office window, my productivity today is low...

• Options
    imagerachael_c26:

Seriously, I don't even have any sort of nesting instincts going on... I just want to go home and not.do.anything. Maybe even plop down on the toilet thataway I don't have to be bothered with getting up to pee all the time.

I totally sat there this morning and facebooked for like 15 minutes and peed twice.  I felt accomplished.

• Options
    image143BabyCakes:
    imagerachael_c26:
    imagekmo76:

this!

it went better than I could have imagined.  Our power went out, and he took the flashlight into that room to get something, saw it out of the corner of his eye and it scared the crap out of him.  I was howling with laughter out in the living room, it was just too perfect.

• Options
    imagekmo76:
    image143BabyCakes:
    imagerachael_c26:
    imagekmo76:

this!

it went better than I could have imagined.  Our power went out, and he took the flashlight into that room to get something, saw it out of the corner of his eye and it scared the crap out of him.  I was howling with laughter out in the living room, it was just too perfect.

ahahahaha!!! I love when things work out way better than you plan!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"