St. Louis Babies
Options

Fenton area pediatrician and daycare

I will soon be moving to Fenton area (baby will be about 3 weeks when we move). Need good reccomendations for a daycare in the area (part time) and a pediatrician.

Thanks!!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Fenton area pediatrician and daycare

• Options
    I am actually interviewing a pediatrician on Friday that is in Sunset Hills (at Watson and Lindbergh) the gorup has come very highly reccomended. There are 5 physicians in the group but the one I am interviewing is Dr. Timothy Lackey, MD. Ofice number is 314-966-3324. Good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Glines at Jefferson Pediatrics. Heres the information:
    1765 Old State Rte, Arnold, MO 63010
    United States
    636 2964466

We love him!! I have a 3 month old and my sisterinlaw recomended him. She's used him for her 3 little ones for years.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

One of the PP mentioned Dr Timothy Lackey, he was my niece's pediatrician and my sister loved him.

The pediatrician that we've chosen is Dr George Rezabek. He was listed as one of the top docs a couple years in a row. Also, I work at a veterinary practice that he is a client at. He is located around the 141 & Bowles area in Fenton.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Matt P Dougherty, MD. Pediatrics; Office Location; Esse Health Tesson Pediatrics Office; 13303 Tesson Ferry Road; Suite 150; St. Louis, MO 63128-4066

You can see an interview on Fox 2 news with him if you just google search him.  LOVELOVELOVE him.  I have never had a problem with him.    The whole staff is great.  I have referred many people to him and they all seem to be happy with him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We LOVE Dr. McBride.  She is also located in Dr. Rezebecks office.  Honestly I won't see Dr. R again, but that's just my Personal opinion.  I didn't like his bedside manner and wouldn't listen to me as a mom when I knew what was wrong with MY child.  JMO.

But I love Dr. McBride.  Our kids had something that wasn't very common around the area and literally 5 peds and about 20 visits to the ER Dr. McBride saw our son once and sent him to the hospital :)  I LOVE HER!!  I can't say enough good things about her and her office.  Oh and they are open on Saterdays which I LOVE :) 

Her office is located down from Gravios Bluffs.  We drive from Farmington to see her and wouldn't see anyone else! 

Pregnancy Ticker image image image
  • Options
    We go to Dr. Maria Ganniger, who is located at 44 & Watson near Sunset Hills, and part of a group of  3 other Pediatricians. As a first time mom, I had a MILLION questions and she is so patient, kind, and understanding. They get you in right away and have Saturday hours!
    Happily Forever After! BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"