New Hampshire Babies

OB Recommendation - So. NH/No. MA

Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for an OB. I had one, but she is moving too far away to stay with her. I live in Salem, NH and would prefer the doctor be affiliated with Holy Family Hospital. 

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Re: OB Recommendation - So. NH/No. MA

• Id be interested too!!!! Trying to decide between Anna Jaques, Lawrence General, and Holy Family
  • Maybe not much help, but...I live in Salem as well and have delivered twice previously at Elliot and will with this one too and I use Manchester Obstetrical Associates in Manchester, NH (right in front of the Elliot)...they are really great there...nice hospital too!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers ~Stacy Drake 5-25-05 Jackson 3-16-08 Baby Girl EDD 9-14-12
  • Loading the player...
  • My OB is in Nashua and is at Dartmouth Hitchcock...She is Dr. Stuopis and she is wonderful!!!

We recently met with the RE who is with DH and she was great as well!  

Good luck! 

TTC 8/1/11 Met with RE: 9/7/12; starting with BW on next CD3 and HSG between CD7-11. Husband has SA 9/21/12; meth with RE 10/11-diagnosed with Male fertility issues 1% chance of getting pregnant naturally, only IVF.  Insurance doesn't cover IVF, took a break from trying until we could save the money.
    June 19-Begin injections for IVF Round 1- only 1 egg dropped, fertilized but did not attach
    August 8-Begin IVF round 2, more aggressive, 10 egges, all 10 fertilized, implanted 1, froze 4
    September 14-got the call that we are expecting!!!

• I had a great experience with Bedford Commons OBGYN. They have offices in Derry and Manchester, and deliver at the Elliot in Manchester.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I dont know about Holy Family, but I have been going to my OB for 10+ years and she is great. Dr. Montanarella and Associates in Manchester. GL
  • imagesammiesjd414:
    I had a great experience with Bedford Commons OBGYN. They have offices in Derry and Manchester, and deliver at the Elliot in Manchester.

This word for word!

imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"