March 2012 Moms

Lil man had his best jumperoo session yet

.. he was bouncing aorund like crazy haveing a blast..so I guess his legs aren't bothering him too much from the shots he had earlier..

..shame he also decided to poop while he wa in there and I guess he bounced it right out the sides lol.. all over him and his seat.  Yay another load of laundry for mommy.  He's a hot mess but you gotta love him lolHuh?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lil man had his best jumperoo session yet

• Jumperoo poops are the worst! They go everywhere. As soon as I hear DD start to poop squeal (yes, she squeals when pushing), I am ripping her out of there as fast as I can!
  • no squealing here.. he sounds like he is in labor..and he isn't even constpated lol. 

If he is in his walker he bites on the toy bar and groans and moans like a chick in heavy labor, it's frickin hilarious.  My son rarely poops quietly.. he totally wants you to know what is coming your way and he dont care who knows it... he aint shy with an audience when we are at MIL's.

This is the first time he has been in the jumperoo and I was in the kitchen arms up to the elbows in soap suds cleaning bottles when I heard him.. and by then it was too late lol. We have an open plan kitchen /lounge area so you would think the stinker woulda given me a fighting chance lol.

He is usually pretty good, he has only pooped once while we were out and about..unfortunately we were at dinner at the time and he blew through everything... after a quick clean up on the back seat of the car between salad and main.. he spent the rest of the time in  his car seat in just a diaper and covered with a blanket lol.  He picked the one time I didn't take the diaper bag which has spare clothes..I just threw a diaper and  a bottle in my bag.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"