March 2012 Moms

up on hands and knees

We are up on our hands and knees and rocking back and forth.  I think we will be crawling by the end of next week.  Ahhh! i'm not ready for this yet!

Re: up on hands and knees

• Yay for Milestones!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Us too... well, now we're on to pushing forward and flopping back on the belly, and moving arms and legs independently in a crawling motion.. it won't be long now
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is doing this too!  It won't be long at all!  Though, I must say, the whole up on hands and knees, rocking back and forth could be one of my absolute favorite baby stages.  I just think it's so cute!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • DD has been doing that for a couple weeks and no sign of crawling yet... it's so exciting though! :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Nice! Ours is doing the same but his little chunker legs are so strong we think it's possible he could say screw crawling and just go straight to walking

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• jonathan does this too..he just smiles and laugh. he thinks its the best thing ever. He has become a master at the army crawl and is all over the place and goes really fast...so I am nervous to how he is going to be once he figures out how to use his knees for crawling!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Dom still doesn't enjoy being on his tummy. :oP

My mom said I was not interested in any of that at all and I finally started crawling by the time I was 9 months just to start walking two week later.

If he is anything like me, I'm breaking out into a hot sweat.

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Us too! I'm not ready to be chasing him everywhere yet!
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• imagejoyfullyfound:
    DD has been doing that for a couple weeks and no sign of crawling yet... it's so exciting though! :) 

Mine, too.  She's been doing it for weeks.  But she just can't figure out what to do to go.  She picks her leg up and then just looks confused about what to do.  It's so funny! 

She has been going backwards, though.  Not really crawling, just sliding herself backwards.

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• DD just started the rocking back and forth last night, but I know it can still be awhile until crawling happens. It's a big step in the right direction though!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageLoolaide:
    Anybody who's moved from rocking to crawling know how long it took?  S has been rocking for maybe a week now and can scoot backward but hasn't crawled yet.  I'm wondering when I can look forward to chasing his azz around our house.

He started rocking at 4 months... every day he was trying so hard (I woke up to him "grunting" with effort every morning- and most of the day long!)  He had an army crawl down by 5, but it wasn't until after 5 months that he finally figured out how to put one hand in front of the other.  Lots of bumped heads as he would just 'dive' forward in an effort to move (no hands!)  But once he got the -one hand in front of the other- thing down he's now a pro.

So it felt like it took a solid month or so before he was able to crawl from rocking, however, he was a little early on the rocking front- I'm sure he was short on a lot of the muscle development that he now has.  Nevermind, I'm no help at all. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"