Georgia Babies

Need rec. on a baby monitor with double cameras

My Summer baby monitor died tonight. It has been struggling for the last year and the battery never last long unless I kept it plugged in. Does anyone have any recommendation on one that has two cameras? Molly still needs to be monitor and I also want one for the baby's room. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Need rec. on a baby monitor with double cameras

• Ours did the same thing.  We went to their website and ordered another battery.  It doesn't hold the charge like a brand new one, but it does hold a good charge and I don't have to keep it plugged in all the time.  I wasn't willing to go and purchase an entirely new system unless the one I had was completely dead.  The new battery was only about $20.

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the mobi one and love it.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Motorola one and like it a lot. We got it in February to replace our old one. It has great picture and sound, scans between rooms and the cord n the camera is pretty long. The long cord is nice since we hang them in the corner near the ceiling. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have the Motorola one and like it a lot. We got it in February to replace our old one. It has great picture and sound, scans between rooms and the cord n the camera is pretty long. The long cord is nice since we hang them in the corner near the ceiling. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"