Military Families

Graduation Gift

My husband is graduating Officer Training School (USAF) at the end of this month, and I am trying to decide what to get him as a gift.  So far the only good one I have come up with is a "fine" pen engraved with his new rank.  I thought of a watch, too, but I bought him a nice one last Christmas.

What kind of gifts have you gotten your hubby for a promotion or graduation?

TIA!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Graduation Gift

• When my H commissioned I got him this K-Bar and Wall Display.  The K-Bar has his initials engraved on the blade and the display has his name, commissioning date and rank.  He loved it and it is still hung on the wall in our office.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When I was working to join the Marine Corps, my father got me a Marine Corps Training Manual from the 60s on Ebay. Coolest present ever. I bet you could find something similar for the AF or Army Air Corps.
    I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the great ideas!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"