March 2012 Moms
Options

Nose sucker from hospital

Ladies where can we find the great one like from the hospital? The cheap ass ones target sells doesn't suck anything!!!! I need one for daycare and home since my son has a runny congested nose like his mamma 24/7

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

Re: Nose sucker from hospital

• Options
    imagemcgeeva:
    Ladies where can we find the great one like from the hospital? The cheap ass ones target sells doesn't suck anything!!!! I need one for daycare and home since my son has a runny congested nose like his mamma 24/7

We have Little Noses and the aspirator is great. However I do not think they are sold separately you have to buy the kit with the saline too. We have two. One I bought at BBB and the other at Kmart.
  • Options
    You can probably buy one from the hospital.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wonderful I will definitely look for it today since he was a gross mess this morning Big Smile

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    We asked his doctor for one. She had a ton of them tucked away. THey work great, just like the one from the hospital.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    As gross as it is, nothing beats the Nosefrida. I finally broke down and bought one and I can't believe how great it works. It blows the bulbs away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Nosefrida rules all.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

We use this one.  Kind of pricey, but it really works:

https://www.babynasalaspirator.com/aspirators.php

ETA:  we use the Davol brand one (there are others on the website)

• Options

I'm confused - why don't you have the one from the hospital?

I'm afraid of the Nosefrida, is it really that good?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    image526SadieSadie:

I'm confused - why don't you have the one from the hospital?

Oh left at daycare and my son is just so stuffed up and runny all the time being without it for a night or weekend was rough. Hate having to just keep wiping his poor little nose. That's all. just really need to have one for daycare and one for home.

• Options
    image526SadieSadie:

There is really nothing to be scared of. For one thing, you barely even have to put it in their nose for it to work. And for another, snot comes absolutely nowhere near your mouth. The tube is long and there's a little spongey piece that would stop it from going in there anyway.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

The Nosefrida is superior to all snot suckers.  Seriously, it's worth it.  And for me, she's so distracted by the thing in my mouth that she ignores that it went in her nose...  LOL. 

• Options

We don't use them.. the one we got at the hospital never seemed to work the couple of times we tried to use it and if he has boogers tummy time always seems to sort that out lol.

I guess we are lucky that our lil guy hasn't been sick at all so far, one of the bonus's of not using daycare I guess.  Teething and gas have been our only icky moments so far... I am hoping he has my immune system, I rarely get sick.

• Options
    imagesalt78:
    image526SadieSadie:

There is really nothing to be scared of. For one thing, you barely even have to put it in their nose for it to work. And for another, snot comes absolutely nowhere near your mouth. The tube is long and there's a little spongey piece that would stop it from going in there anyway.

Ditto. This is so worth the . Even my 2 year old lets me use it on her!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"